Managed IT Services: IT Network Support Solutions
Our Managed IT Services for IT Networks Support Solutions are designed to secure your data, reduce your costs, increase your revenue and mitigate your business risks. The experience of our Certified Network Engineers and Technicians allows us to competently evaluate all of your organization’s IT needs. Afterwards, this information is used to design and implement the best Computer Networking Solution for you. With UTX, there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” plan. Our Techs will work with you to design the optimal plan for your business needs and size. We support small to mid sized companies, providing personalized care.
Whether you have an immediate computer networking issue, or an interest in discussing planned technology improvements, call on UTX. Leverage our experience and expertise in designing and implementing Managed IT Network Solutions.
We can help you achieve your business growth and profitability goals.
- 24/7/365 Managed IT Services for Monitoring and Management of your Computer Network Infrastructure
- Proactive Security Management for on-premise, cloud and virtual servers and ALL endpoints – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, etc.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Our managed IT support services enhance your computer network infrastructure through:
- needs assessment
- cloud management
- managed IT technical support
- managed computer support services
We make sure your company is using the latest software to maintain a competitive edge.
UTX Supported Microsoft Windows Server Operating SystemsWe provide managed IT services in support of the following Microsoft Windows desktop and server software programs:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 all versions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 all versions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 all versions and Windows Server 2012 Essentials – The new end-of-extended support date for Windows Server 2012 All Versions is Oct. 10, 2023, according to Microsoft’s newly updated product lifecycle page.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 and Microsoft Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011 – No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of January 14, 2020 per Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 all versions and Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 – No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of July 15, 2015 per Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Desktop Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 Professional Desktop Operating System [Mainstream Support ended on January 9, 2018 – No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of January 10, 2023 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Desktop Operating System – No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of January 14, 2020 per Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Professional – No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of April 11, 2017 per Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy.
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional – No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of April 8, 2014 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy.