Managed Network IT Support Solutions
Our Managed Network IT Support Solutions are designed to reduce your costs, increase your revenue and mitigate your business risks. The experience of our Certified Network Engineers and Technicians allows us to competently evaluate all of your organization’s IT needs. Afterwards, this information is used to design and implement the best Computer Networking for you. With UTX, there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” plan. Our Techs will work with you to design the optimal plan for your business needs and size. We support small to mid sized companies, providing personalized care.
Whether an immediate computer networking issue, or an interest in discussing planned technology improvements, call on UTX. Leverage our experience and expertise in designing and implementing managed Network IT Solutions.
We can help you achieve your business growth and profitability goals.
- 24/7/365 Computer Network Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
- Proactive Security Management for on-premise, cloud and virtual servers and ALL endpoints – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Our managed IT support services enhance your computer network infrastructure through:
- needs assessment
- cloud management
- managed IT technical support
- managed computer support services
We make sure your company is using the latest software to maintain a competitive edge.
Supported ProgramsWe provide managed IT support for the following software programs:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of July 15, 2015 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy], Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of July 15, 2015 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy], Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2012 Essentials, Windows Server 2016 when released
- Windows 10 Professional Desktop Operating System
- Windows 8.1 Professional Desktop Operating System
- Windows 7 Professional Desktop Operating System [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of January 14, 2020 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy]
- Windows Vista Professional [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of April 11, 2017 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy]
- Windows XP Professional [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of April 8, 2014 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy]